Monday, April 22, 2013

growing up

Growing up I don't have many event I remember with my family...I really don't remember much of anything from my childhood except like some school things. My father has told me that when I got my first bike and had first learned to ride it that I was so excited I just kept riding, and eventually ended up at Simpson. I live just a few blocks away so it wasn't too far but still as a parent I can imagine it would be quite scary. But hey I was just a little girl excited about riding her bike! :) I think of it as my dad should have been watching me better.

My parents got divorced when I was about 3 years old. obviously I don't remember a thing aboutit and   honestly I am glad I don't, although i wonder all the time what my life would be like is they were still together?! Thats something i will never find out though. Probably the best that way, because know they don't get along to well.

I think that Working with m grandpa doing kettle Korn all my life has helped with my social skills a little bit and communication skills. Working with him I have many fond memories of going different places to work. For Example my favorite one is....When my aunt and my great aunt were on our way back from Marquette Iowa, because we worked there all weekend. We were sitting in this restaurant and we were finishing up eating, my aunt is looking at the check and I am just sitting there on my phone and all of the sudden my great aunt slams her hand on the table for no apparent reason and scared the living crap out of both of us. We could not stop laughing the rest of the way home  and i can still see up sitting there to this day and picture it all happening, like it was only yesterday! :) 


One of my memroies from elementary school was when my friends, Jess, Kati, and I would always play hide and seek at recess! Every single day that is what we would do and we absolutely loved it!Usually  Jess and I would get in the dumbest little fights about nothings and pretty much hate each other on Friday, but we would come back Monday and be best friends again! That is good but I didn't know that we would still be such GREAT friends to this day!!! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment