Monday, April 22, 2013

Prom....10x better than last year! I loved prom this year. o many reasons why too
dinner
the dance
pictures
after prom
the group


Dinner...the restaurant we went to this year was called Americana. I just ordered a salad and it was great! Last years dinner I was disgusted with. Seriously I probably only ate about 5 bites of my dinner last year and I felt bad cause it was like 10 dollars, so it was a complete waste. Also after dinner this year my boyfriend and I stopped and had ice cream before we went to the dance and it was pretty good... I mean any ice cream is good:) but It was fudge almond ice cream with Oreos in it!


The dance was better because I didn't dance near as much and we got better pictures this year than last. I only dances one slow song and one fast song! compared to last year we danced forever and me not being much of a dancer in the first place didn't like it all that much! This year we left early too, so that was a big plus! :)


Pictues were better becasue there was a lot less people to try and get together for a group picture. We only had 6 people in our group...compared to last year having 18!!! way to many people, also last year we were squished in this limo that only was suppoed to fit 15 comfortably. I also liked my dress better this year and I just looked better all the way around to pictures were just better:) My mom was not very happy with pictures though. It was becasue our camera ran out of bettery and just that morning she had told me to charge it. When I turned the camera on that morning it said it was fully chraged though...so I didn't and half way through the pictures it said battery exhausted:( Its okay though we will get them from other people.

Our group was more close than last year....meaning it was only six and we all knew eachother better. My junior year there was too many people we couldn't all talk and I didn't know some of them that well. I had more fun with my date too. Sounds bad but last year there were just parts I didn't like with my date. This year he was pretty good and just went with the flow:)

Over all Prom was great and like I said 10x better than last year. I just simply had a lot more fun! I will forever remember it all and when i think about it in the future there isn't really one thing that i will remember more than others...I will remember it all! :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment