Thursday, April 18, 2013


Hello, my name is Brittany Nicole Blanford. I am 17 years old and I am a senior at Indianola High School. I have a brother and a sister. My brother right now lives in Colorado with my dad and my sister lives down in Branson Missouri. We just went down there a couple weekends ago to see them because my nephew had tubes in his ears. I play tennis and am involved in my STAT youth group. I am a nice person, I guess I don't really know what makes me nice except that I am nice to people. I am a pretty understanding person and like to do things with people. I'm very social around people I know but when I'm around all people that I do not know I am a little quiet until I get to know them more. Family and Friends is the most important thing to me, I do not know what I would do without them. I am always busy with different things here and there and don't have much time to do extra thing. I am a pretty open person too, when I am getting to know someone I tend to talk about my self a lot. My best friend Taylor has been in my life since I was about 4 weeks old and is still my best friend. I am a pretty random person as you can probably tell; I am jumping around topics a lot. I am very blunt meaning I always say what's on my mind and if you do not like that then in guess don't ask my opinion. I am an INFP; meaning that I am introverted, intuitive, feeling and perceiving. I am a pretty bubbly person and enjoy being outside doing things! My favorite place to visit is Florida, because of the beach! I LOVE the beach so much! Its so relaxing and a great place to visit. My favorite color is blue, it hold so much meaning in my opinion. But I guess my favorite shade of blue is like royal blue. It’s bright and colorful and simply pretty. My favorite animal is a giraffe, I just love giraffe print. My favorite subject in class is anatomy and Physiology, I love learning about the body and all that cool stuff. It’s so cool to me. I want to go to Mercy College for nursing. I’m just waiting on them to accept me. After that I want to get my BSN since that will be required soon to even get a job in nursing. I hopefully have a bright future ahead of me and can’t wait to see what it holds.  That’s me I guess, there is a lot to me and about me as a person.


No comments:

Post a Comment