Monday, April 22, 2013

more about me


I'm not really passionate about anything. I guess you could say that I'm passionate about medical stuff. I really enjoy learning about the body and how it works. It really is an amazing thing how the body works together and the things it can handle and everything that it can do. I love that going into the medical field as I am planning I could potentially save someone's life. That has been on my bucket list, to save someone's life. Not only am I saving them but they change my life too and that is a great feeling!

 

 I also love music! Music is always my go-to. It makes me so happy and I listen to all kinds of music and different genres. I have a specific playlist on Pandora that I listen to for my mood. I have a station for any type of mood that I am in and it is just so amazing! If you don’t have Pandora, then you should probably get one!
Try it out! :) you will love it!
 
 
 
 
 
 
http://www.pandora.com/
 

I'm not really sure what I am passionate about, but I do always try to be a good person and try my best at things. I Try going to church every Sunday and staying involved in my church youth group. I enjoy my youth group a lot. Its fun and the people there are not the people I talk to all the time at school, so it is almost a way of getting away! It also helps with just taking my mind off of things that have bothered me or thinking about homework. I attend my mission trips through church and really enjoy it. I love going somewhere and not knowing the people and just being able to help with something that they may not have3 been able to do because of money in the past, and here we come and do the job for them plus they don’t have to worry about the expenses because we are doing it. It makes me so happy to be able to do that, even though at the time I might hate it and just want to die; in the long run it’s great and makes me feel great.

 

I think of myself as being pretty healthy. I gave up sweets for lent and did an awesome job! I was actually really proud of myself because I love to eat all that stuff! :) I workout every day and enjoy being active instead of just sitting around doing nothing all the time! I always try to make the best choice of food; I compare food labels all the time and really try to limit my sweets that I eat. It can be really hard for me at times but I can get past it eventually. When I do eat badly I always regret it the next day, so that helps sometimes when I am trying to decide whether or not to eat it. For the most part I have a pretty healthy lifestyle and try helping the people around me like my mom and closest relatives on what to eat and what is healthy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment